Saturday, August 29, 2009

Big Tex Has Spoken--2009 edition


Yep--came in second for the banana jam this year. No ribbon for the cantaloupe jelly. I think the ladies of the fair just weren't ready for the sweetness of the vanilla cantaloupe jelly!
But it's on for 2010 in banana jam!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss G said...

woohoooo!!! Congrats, Katie! Yea! I'm up for vanilla cantelope jelly. Kelly

3:38 PM  
Blogger Clayton said...

Oh! Congrats! Cantaloupe is such an under-rated fruit.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Loraine said...

Congrats to you!
Hey, My husband is a SWA employee as well. I've been searching for ideas to non-rev to Hawaii. Have you been there yet? We have 4 in our party and want to travel November 6th. I still need to call the pass dept. and find out their take, but wondered if you had used the FlyZed website, or anything similar to make finding flight loads easier.
I absolutely love your pictures of Greece! Amazing place. My husband was there for 3 months several years ago, and I've always wanted to go there.
If you have any suggestions send me an e-mail. I would really appreciate it.
www.swapilot@kellerits.com.
Take Care!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home