Sunday, January 04, 2009

More pics from Vegas and Christmas

Happy 2009!
One of my goals for the year (which all rhyme with nine) is to be better about my blog online! So be on the look out for a new post each week.
So to kick us off, here are a few picture from the holidays:
Emily, me, Herb, and Sarah after the lovely Southwest Airlines holiday concert--Sarah was part of the choir!
Cousin Time! Deb, Me, Steve, Sarah, and Nikki by the tree
Looks like Santa is okay if Gary and Bob show their support for two great teams!

Aunt Carol and I had coffee from some of Grandma K's teacup collection.

On Saturday we had a Camp Fire reunion breakfast. Stephanie, Sarah, and Lisa


And their mommas!

I had some Buddy Passes that were going to expire in January, so rather than let them go to waste, I flew to Vegas with seven other girls for New Years. We saw Fergie, Kool & the Gang, and Coolio in concert--plus fireworks out on the strip!
Sarah, Jenise, and Kami at the Bellagio water show.

I didn't want to buy the glasses, but I sure was excited to take a picture in the store!
Getting ready for the countdown!
Me at Sarah on New Year's Eve!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AP said...

Excellent! I'm looking forward to more updates online in 2009.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Miss G said...

oh yea! I always enjoy reading your blog so I'll look forward to the updates. Are you going to tell us about the other goals? Love that they rhyme! Greatness!
Kelly

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home