Delicious Decorated Dozen
Check out what I created at today's cup cake decorating class! Brooke's and Shanta's were also darling! Anyone want to come over for a tasty treat?
Labels: cooking
but where? Well, we'll see. Life is an adventure, check here for the latest report.
Check out what I created at today's cup cake decorating class! Brooke's and Shanta's were also darling! Anyone want to come over for a tasty treat?
Labels: cooking
6 Comments:
Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! I could eat each one of those, but they are really too cute. Hope you guys had fun~ looks like you did :). KJS
I do!!! Kelly
Awesome!
Yours look awesome. I'm trying to pace myself so I don't eat them all alone. I may send them to work with Ken. Buttercream isn't so kind to my tummy after 4 cupcakes.
Those looks SOOOO good!!!
Wow good job! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home