Chi-Town
Mom, Sarah and I went to Chicago last weekend. We made the most of having Friday off work and went to see a live taping of Oprah. (Is live taping an oxymoron? Well, it was live, and now it's taped, so whatever.) Oprah's special guest was James Taylor, so after he played for 15 minutes on the show, he sang another 5-6 songs. Then we got his new CD at the end. The weekend was so fun! Giordano's Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, Jersey Boys, and fun times with my family!--we had a BLAST!

Sarah and I made friends with the man next to us on the plane--he had a contact at "Broadway in Chicago" and we got $25 tickets to see Jersey Boys on Friday night. Thanks Larry, wherever you are!
Of course we went to Greektown--gyros, lamb, and moussaka--yum!

Sarah and I made friends with the man next to us on the plane--he had a contact at "Broadway in Chicago" and we got $25 tickets to see Jersey Boys on Friday night. Thanks Larry, wherever you are!
Of course we went to Greektown--gyros, lamb, and moussaka--yum!Labels: Travel








3 Comments:
oooohhhhh!!!! I LOVE Chicago! Have you seen my recent posts about it? That looks like a BLAST of a weekend! I get that excited about Giordanno's too! Kelly
How fun!!! Was Oprah nice to the crowd? Hope so.....I love that city so much and you three look wonderful! Hugs, Kelly S.
Your life is so stinking cool it kills me! James Taylor! On Oprah! In Chicago!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. We'd love to get together next time we're in Dallas or you're in Austin!
Love,
Jessica G
Post a Comment
<< Home