Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My weekend as an airplane...

SWA started service in Minneapolis this weekend. I had the fabulous job of welcoming our Customers on our first day of service. It's hard to be perky at 5 in the morning, but we made it!

Plus, I made it on the local Minneapolis news!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Porter said...

That is hilarious!! I would've loved to have been there to watch you do that! You are perky at any hour of the day...what are you talking about!?!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Miss G said...

cool, Katie! I flew this weekend and saw all the advertisements about Minneapolis. I also greatly enjoyed my "no hidden fee zone" as over Christmas going to Pittsburgh then Canada and back we had flown several other airlines and boooo was it a bad experience! Even the time they bumped us to first class, it wasn't as good as SWA regular service much less an exit row. :)

Also, I really liked what you guys are trying out at Houston Hobby where I just got to scan my boarding pass at the self check-in to check my bags. Cool.

Did you get to see anything in Minneapolis while you were there? Hope your week is going well. Kelly

10:42 PM  
Blogger Shanta said...

WOW! That was some excellent coverage!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

You make a good SWA plane.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home