January
Well, I clearly have not been the best at posting each week... I'm not giving though, so we'll see.
Here's a mid-January update:
I cut my hair--it's short and flippy and I really like it. It had been since April, so I was way overdue! Pictures to come.
We're moving at work. Well, really they're gutting our space, and we'll live in the same place as before, but we've got to pack it all up, label it, and then we go down and "camp out" in the Training Rooms for a couple of weeks. Our new space will have new carpet and so I'm thinking about redecorating my office. I currently have a red color scheme, but I'm maybe looking to go orange, brown, and teal blue. I don't have any pictures of the old look, but maybe I'll be better anbout the new space.
I've got to put the Christmas decorations away. Most of them are done, but I'm embarassed to say that I still have big red bows out on the front porch.
We're having a "pounding" for our new preacher at church tomorrow. He and his wife just moved to Dallas from Brazil, so we're stocking the pantry, cupboards, and the whole house! Our class is doing the pantry, so I'm off to buy spices!
Last weekend, I went wedding dress shopping with Brooke, Shanta, and baby Campbell. Brooke looked beautiful in the dresses and Campbell was a cutie with her little baby veil too.
So that's the scoop these days!
Here's a mid-January update:
I cut my hair--it's short and flippy and I really like it. It had been since April, so I was way overdue! Pictures to come.
We're moving at work. Well, really they're gutting our space, and we'll live in the same place as before, but we've got to pack it all up, label it, and then we go down and "camp out" in the Training Rooms for a couple of weeks. Our new space will have new carpet and so I'm thinking about redecorating my office. I currently have a red color scheme, but I'm maybe looking to go orange, brown, and teal blue. I don't have any pictures of the old look, but maybe I'll be better anbout the new space.
I've got to put the Christmas decorations away. Most of them are done, but I'm embarassed to say that I still have big red bows out on the front porch.
We're having a "pounding" for our new preacher at church tomorrow. He and his wife just moved to Dallas from Brazil, so we're stocking the pantry, cupboards, and the whole house! Our class is doing the pantry, so I'm off to buy spices!
Last weekend, I went wedding dress shopping with Brooke, Shanta, and baby Campbell. Brooke looked beautiful in the dresses and Campbell was a cutie with her little baby veil too.
So that's the scoop these days!
Labels: Dallas, Prestoncrest, SWA

5 Comments:
brooke is engaged?!!? tell her congrats for me, please!
I had to read twice because at first I thought YOU were shopping for a dress but I re-read & realized it was your friend.
I didn't know Brooke was getting married. How fun!! Glad to hear your updates!!!
Brooke is getting married?? When? Where? Tell her BEST WISHES from Mollie!!
Gotta see the pics of the hair and the workspace! Get to it! BTW- when are we meeting for lunch again like we did 20 moons ago?
Post a Comment
<< Home