more to say...
I saw Julie and Julia this weekend and it renewed my interest in blogging. I've had lots going on these past few months and haven't really known what to say, so I haven't said much. But, I'd like to start back up with the blogging, so for tonight, I'm just going to recap a great new restaurant I just went to:
Wai Wai Kitchen
It's at Mockingbird and 75, next door to Pokey-O's--one of my favorite dallas dessert treats! I went there tonight with my group from MIT--more on that in another episode--and had the red curry chicken and tempura shrimp sushi. Totally Delish!
Wai Wai Kitchen
It's at Mockingbird and 75, next door to Pokey-O's--one of my favorite dallas dessert treats! I went there tonight with my group from MIT--more on that in another episode--and had the red curry chicken and tempura shrimp sushi. Totally Delish!

2 Comments:
um, we never pass up a Katie restaurant suggestion! We'll be going I'm sure and then over to Pokey O's of course! I can't wait to see J&J! I got your fun message and I am so sorry I have not yet called back. We've been in Alaska. I would love to get together for ice cream or something though! Let's do it! Kelly
I felt the same way after seeing the same movie, but it didn't last long!
Post a Comment
<< Home