The Xlerator

Sunday night after church, I went to dinner with a bunch of folks (about 20 to be exact) at Cheddars. I think Cheddars has pretty good food, at great prices--$6.99 for salmon, $4.50 for a burger and fries at a sit down restaurant? That's good in my book. However, the Customer Service from the manager and waiter at the store in Las Colinas stinks. But that's not really the point of this post.
So as we're waiting for our food, one of the guys at the table leaves, then comes back a minute or two later and whispers something to another guy. Before we know it, the table is a buzz with talk of the hand dryer in the restroom. What?! Is it that amazing? Well, being girls, we weren't afraid to go to the restroom together, so Amy and I go off to see if the ladies' room is as well-stocked as the men's room. Sure enough.
This hand dryer is by far the fanciest one I've ever seen. Unlike most dryers, which don't really get your hands totally dry, this one blasts away any traces of moisture on your skin. Imagine holding your hands in front of a carwash dryer. I actually could see my skin blowing, the air was so strong. I've never seen anything like it. Seriously.
Here's the website and an article about this new dryer.
I don't know if there's a Cheddars in your area, but if you're in the metroplex, I'd say it's worth a trip to the Cheddars at 635 and MacArthur just to dry your hands.
Thanks for putting up with my random post. I've got some fun stories to share from this weekend--hand puppets, chili cookoffs, good times... but for tonight, it's all about the xlerator...

4 Comments:
They have had the Xlerator at Vickery Park, (Knox/Henderson neighborhood bar) for a few months now and it is pure greatness. The tag line is "feel the power". Trust me, you feel it. By the way Cheddars sucks. I have only had bad service there.
Glad to know that there is yet another reason to visit Cheddars other than their fabulous Rajun Cajun Chicken Tenders. I could write a whole post about that yummy dish. Dale is wrong! Cheddars is awesome!!!
I will go to Cheddars this weekend and just wash my hands! That is hilarious!
I do love their chicken strip salad
I was just thinking about Cheddars this week because I thought about their chocolate chip cookie a'la moode dessert! I wish I lived closer to one, it's a good alternative to Chili's.
I haven't seen an Xlerator yet but I do enjoy the paper towel dispensers that are motion-activated and my favorite bathroom surprize is foamy soap (I get really excited when I'm in a bathroom that has it)!
Post a Comment
<< Home