From the perspective of a three-year-old
This weekend was a great time to see friends from near and far. It makes me a little sad that I have such good friends here in Dallas, or at least the Metroplex, but yet I don't see them as frequently as I'd like. We have different lives, different churches, different days. But I love how we can still get back in the swing of things when we do get together.
Saturday night, Shanta and Ken welcomed us into their home for a cookout. Even the pouring rain didn't dampen our spirits!
Then Sunday, we waded through the floodwaters of Dallas for Jason and Leigh Ann's wedding. They looked so happy, and the wedding was so them. After we sent the happy couple on their way, we again braved the rain and went to Mattito's for dinner.
The weekend was super fun and full of laughter as we reminisced!
So blogger's not letting me post pictures right now, but as soon as I can, I'll share some pics from the weekend. A majority of the ones taken on Saturday night were shot by cute Jack Schumacher (3-year-old son of Jason and Kimberly), hence the reason for the title of this post. It's a whole new world from that angle!
Saturday night, Shanta and Ken welcomed us into their home for a cookout. Even the pouring rain didn't dampen our spirits!
Then Sunday, we waded through the floodwaters of Dallas for Jason and Leigh Ann's wedding. They looked so happy, and the wedding was so them. After we sent the happy couple on their way, we again braved the rain and went to Mattito's for dinner.
The weekend was super fun and full of laughter as we reminisced!
So blogger's not letting me post pictures right now, but as soon as I can, I'll share some pics from the weekend. A majority of the ones taken on Saturday night were shot by cute Jack Schumacher (3-year-old son of Jason and Kimberly), hence the reason for the title of this post. It's a whole new world from that angle!

3 Comments:
Blogger won't let me post pics either- annoying! I have some great ones of you and Jack, so I'll try to email them to you this week......he is too cute.
Post, Post, Post! I'm sure we will all look like amazons, so I'm anxious to see. Won't someone please start a digi camera fund for the murrays?
i use a different program apparently because it's letting me. weird.
Post a Comment
<< Home