Synchronize your watches!
I am a dork. I admit that. You all know that. It runs in the family. I mean who else played the square root game or toured the state capitol buildings while on family vacation?
So my parents also instilled in us the love of sequential or repetitive dates. Their anniversary was August 7, 1965; or 8-7-65. I also had a friend from kindergarten who was born on 7-7-77. Last year, I loved that cinco de mayo was on 05-05-05.
Well get ready! Wednesday morning, early Wednesday morning, will be the ultimate sequence. If the calendar were a poker game, here's your straight! At 1:02 a.m. (and 3 seconds) it will be:
1:02:03 04/05/06.
Does it really matter to your life? No. But I still think it's pretty cool.
Enjoy!
So my parents also instilled in us the love of sequential or repetitive dates. Their anniversary was August 7, 1965; or 8-7-65. I also had a friend from kindergarten who was born on 7-7-77. Last year, I loved that cinco de mayo was on 05-05-05.
Well get ready! Wednesday morning, early Wednesday morning, will be the ultimate sequence. If the calendar were a poker game, here's your straight! At 1:02 a.m. (and 3 seconds) it will be:
1:02:03 04/05/06.
Does it really matter to your life? No. But I still think it's pretty cool.
Enjoy!

9 Comments:
Speaking of numbers, my dad is an accountant and loves them as well. I'm not sure that he planned this, but my birthday (and I suppose Jenny's too) is 3/27/81... 3x27=81. Yay for the dorks!
This really cracks me up. I love that you notice things like this!
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :) I love that you even THINK of this stuff. You have a cooler brain that most people I know.
So set your alarm and be awake to celebrate the moment!! Won't happen again for a thousand years!!
Aunt Gerry reminded me that next year we will have to really party as Aunt Nancy's birthday will be 07-07-07 (as will Jerry M's).
Yea for the special dates!!
Laura, I love your birthday formula!
Maybe we'll have to go to Vegas for July 7th next year. It's practically begging the jackpot to hit on 7-7-7!
I think that's really exciting! My dad was born 5/1/51 and my grandfather 12/19/1919, then I was born later on 12/7/77, which is sort of like his. Anyway, too bad I missed reading this until it was too late and I couldn't wake up at 1:02:03 this morning, but thankfully it will come along this afternoon as well. Have a great day!
Jess
And...we can get ready for 06:06:06 06/06/06 in June!
COOLLLL - I like it! I am glad that we hooked up again. I enjoy your blog
my special date is 11/11 - my wedding anniversary. (it's also veteran's day for any die hard patriots out there).
Post a Comment
<< Home