Friday, March 24, 2006

Pictures!

Here are some of the fun pics from this weekend!
Some taken by Jack...



oops! what happened to daddy?

This one we took together.

And one group pic taken by Ken.

9 Comments:

Blogger JG said...

Thanks for not deleting that picture of me but instead publishing it on the web. It's a classic, all right! I just wanted everyone to know how big my mouth can get (no jokes, please!).

It was so fun to see you twice in one month! Have a fabulous weekend!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those were awesome Katie! My favorite one is of you and Jack with the 'thumbs up!'

10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics! Could Jack and Johnny be any sweeter?!?! I agree, the one of you and Jack is a framer.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jess- you love that picture. I think you should use it as your profile pic for when you leave comments.

I agree, those little Schus are too cute!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Becky Martin said...

It's crazy to see so many sweet ACU faces from the past! I love that folks are still in each others' lives. Thanks for the pictures!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Britney K said...

SO fun! I wish I could have been there with y'all! I loved seeing all the pics. I love you and miss seeing you everyday... well almost everyday. :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooooo fun!!!!!! it was truly a blessing to see so many friends. great pics and thanks for sharing them!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st picture - guy in the brown jacket - hot stuff. can you get me his #?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Kacy-- I think you may be in luck... I heard he really likes cute blondes with glowing skin and a great laugh!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home