Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Things in the Marketplace

Some interesting products have come to my attention lately. I'd love to hear your thoughts on these:

My take: do we really want to have our little girls grow up SO fast?


Next: Scripture Place Settings

My take: I'm all for covering your home with scripture, but I just like to mix and match my dishes too much to settle in for this one. I wonder if these people are related to the Christian Camo people?


Finally: The Business Bib Their motto is "Nothing speaks to freedom louder than a halfsuit."










My Take: Okay, I get that people are working from home more and more and so maybe this is a way to be professional on a webcast while still comfortable, but it's too much like the "business in the front, party in the back" mullet-style hairdo if you ask me.

And in other news, just in case you don't buy any of these items, Southwest Airlines opened our schedule for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years today. So--if you know what your holiday plans are already then now's a great time to buy tickets!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'm researching those plates now.....those look wonderful

3:53 PM  
Blogger Miss G said...

the scripture plates are neat but i too like to mix and match . . . the heels for babies???? definite no in my book! that's ridiculous! and the suit thing. . . i don't think so! kelly

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I love heels as much or more than the next gal, but you have to draw a line somewhere... For me it is way before baby heels! And I really like those plates!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Man- nothing brings a smile to my face like the thought of a good mullet.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home