Saturday, April 05, 2008

The best $15 I've spent this spring

Get 'em at Payless.

There hasn't been a day go by when I've worn these shoes that they haven't been complimented.

Plus, click your heels together three times and you'll wake up in Dublin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss G said...

super fun! I just bought new shoes yesterday but they're black and white not green! Kelly

7:12 AM  
Blogger Miss G said...

funny, i thought my post about Olivella's didn't work because I didn't see it. I forgot that it posts back on the date you wrote it and saved it. grrrr . . . is there a way to change that that you know of? Also, unfortunately, you won't be able to visit Nero's because it no longer exists. Very sad indeed. :( Have a great day! Kelly

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on the compliments to the green shoes! Thanks to you, I have a spiffy pair as well!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home