Prayers Please
Hey bloggers,
Just wanted to put out a call for prayer for a couple of things.
My Uncle Virgil has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Please pray for healing for this kind-hearted Christian man.
I'm speaking to the ladies at our church singles retreat this Saturday night. Pleas pray that the Lord speaks through me and in spite of me and touches the heart of these ladies.
I am a firm believer that prayer works! So, thanks for lifting these requests up to the Lord.
Just wanted to put out a call for prayer for a couple of things.
My Uncle Virgil has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Please pray for healing for this kind-hearted Christian man.
I'm speaking to the ladies at our church singles retreat this Saturday night. Pleas pray that the Lord speaks through me and in spite of me and touches the heart of these ladies.
I am a firm believer that prayer works! So, thanks for lifting these requests up to the Lord.

3 Comments:
Katie, I just said a prayer for your uncle and for you this weekend. Kind of funny: some friends are going on this retreat and sent our Bible study some info. I saw you were speaking and somehow thought the retreat was last weekend and was praying for you last weekend! I bet they'll carry over. :) I am certain that God *will* use you and your words to these ladies! Wish I could hear you speak. Kelly
I will be praying. I can't wait to hear how this weekend goes. And uncle Virgil will be in my prayers also.
About the movie... It comes to Dallas on April 18th, I think. Let's make a date!
I am praying for you right now as you speak and I will pray for your uncle as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home