There's only one left. It's in Dallas. Just off 183.

Though the pizza buffet was yummy, the lack of high scores on the arcade games leads me to believe that they don't get a lot of traffic. But Sarah and I had fun while we were there!

And, for the first time ever, I'm pleased to report that I hold the #1 spot on a video game!

Sarah shortly came in second!

It's nostalgic to revisit your childhood.
5 Comments:
aw yeah! love me some crystal's! congrats on the high score! Kelly
Crystal's rocks!
We had a lock-in there once in Jr. High. All you can eat pizza and all you can play games from 10 PM to 7 AM. They even let me play the piano! It was the greatest night of my Jr. High life!
I loved the Crystal's in Abilene, and even though the one off 183 is a bit different, I've enjoyed it, too! Glad you had a high scoring time!
I went to school with the kids of the guy who started Crystal's. He also started Burger Street. I'm glad to hear that Crystals is still around in Dallas!
How fun, you and your sister are so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home