Thursday, April 03, 2008

Photos from Deutschland

Lisa in Heidelburg

Jami's house in Heppenheim


We were so excited about the women-only parking place in Luxembourg!Here we are at the Hoffbrau House

My Easter breakfast!

Having a pretzel in Munich

Our beautiful Hohenschwangau castle

The fairy-tale Neuschwanstein Castle
We stopped for a schneeball and latte in Rothenburg

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah B said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I love that you included pics of food, too :) I fell in love with Nutella when I went to Brazil. - What great experiences for you.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

those are great photos....the castles look a little different in the snow than in summertime!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting to have friends with you, looks like sooo much fun!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm jealous of the shot at the Chinese Garden! Sounds like you hit the high spots!

I wasn't a huge fan of the schneeball but something you gotta do when you are there. :)

Jessica H.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Alan Wages said...

Individual Nutella spread. I'm jealous.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home