Happy New Year
Hey Folks--how's your new year going? So far, my 2008 has been pretty busy and pretty fun.
The first few days at work were really hectic, but I left Tuesday for a quick trip up to Denver for Southwest's Annual Marketing Meeting (they let some of us Communicators tag along).
Christmas and New Years were a good time--Sarah and I did a tour of Texas that included Billy Bob's, SeaWorld, Gruene Hall, and the Gristmill--yee haw! Here are a few pics!
The first few days at work were really hectic, but I left Tuesday for a quick trip up to Denver for Southwest's Annual Marketing Meeting (they let some of us Communicators tag along).
Christmas and New Years were a good time--Sarah and I did a tour of Texas that included Billy Bob's, SeaWorld, Gruene Hall, and the Gristmill--yee haw! Here are a few pics!
Monday Night Bible Study Christmas Dinner--we miss you Jami!
Sarah, Kami, and Me at Billy Bob's
Me, Donny, and Sarah at SeaWorld
Happy 2008!

3 Comments:
Awww, I miss y'all too! Love the cute new cuts...
I'm jealous that you went to Gruene!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home