Top five reasons why I love luxembourg!
Greetings from Germany! My friend Lisa and I are here visiting our dear friends, Jami and Steve, who moved to Heppenheim, Germany last June. We're spending the week here with them in Germany, but took a day trip today to beautiful Luxembourg! It was super fun, and Pictures will come once I'm back in the states, but for now, here are the top five reasons why I loved Luxembourg:
5. Ils parlent francais! (They speak french there)
4. They have a royal family-- I love that!
3. Special parking spaces just for women--chivalry is alive and well in Luxembourg!
2. Really tasty pizza
1. Truffles
We had a great day exploring this tiny country--then we stopped off in Trier, Germany on our way home. It's the oldest city in Germany and it still has part of the original roman wall up. Very cool!
Tomorrow we're off to Munchen and Neuschwanstein (where the beautiful "cinderella" castle is).
Guten Tag and Happy Easter!
5. Ils parlent francais! (They speak french there)
4. They have a royal family-- I love that!
3. Special parking spaces just for women--chivalry is alive and well in Luxembourg!
2. Really tasty pizza
1. Truffles
We had a great day exploring this tiny country--then we stopped off in Trier, Germany on our way home. It's the oldest city in Germany and it still has part of the original roman wall up. Very cool!
Tomorrow we're off to Munchen and Neuschwanstein (where the beautiful "cinderella" castle is).
Guten Tag and Happy Easter!
Labels: Travel

1 Comments:
We'll need a picture of a vintage volkswagen while you're in Germany ;-) Hope you have a great time!
Greg and Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home