Sunday, November 25, 2007

what's goin on?

Well, I'll tell you... I've been such a bad blogger lately, so here's the quick update.

Our family went to Nashville for Thanksgiving--we had a great time playing games, making pies, and spending time with family.

The Christmas Tree is up and decorated--which goes perfectly with the cold weather we've been having outside. So fun!

I'm in the process of remodeling my jack and jill bathroom. I went with a retro look with honeycomb tile on the floor and subway tile around the tub. The bathroom was in desperate need of updating, but I will be so excited when it's all finished! (pictures to come)

My new friend Kristen will be moving in this week. Can't wait to get to spend more time with her and it will be fun to have a roommate again.

Work has been busy, but good--Southwest has introduced a lot of changes this month, so I've been traveling some to help out at the airports with our new boarding process.

We had a great fundraising dinner a few weeks ago for Dry Bones. The Lord totally blessed us as we were able to raise more than $9,000 for this great ministry.

So basically, there's been a lot goin' on--that's the short story, more (with pictures) to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

Hey Katie...So good to hear from you! Can't wait to see pictures of the new bathroom - sounds fun!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Miss G said...

Katie, sounds like your bathroom is going to be adorable! Can't wait to see pics or see it in person. Glad you had a super Thanksgiving! Kelly

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home