Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving!

What a wonderful birthday weekend this has been! I'm really excited about this new decade of life, and feel SO blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family who care so much and are SO much fun! If I'd known 30 was going to be this much fun, I would have gotten here much faster!

I started the birthday week early with dinner at Cafe Izmir!










Me and Mom at a wonderful dinner









Sarah and me at the Prestoncrest Fall Festival









Marvin and I surprised each other with a double surprise party on Sunday night!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy 3-0! Looks like you had a wonderful bday celebration...you deserve it!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy birthday Katie! It was fun to see you (and admit to reading your blog) at Homecoming!!

Random, I think I went to high school with Marvin???

10:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! I am glad that your birthday celebrations were fun!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Happy birthday - I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying being 30 I'm dreading it. I had a big party last year celebrating my last year in my 20's. But I too repeat Thirty Flirty & Thriving. Then I dance to Thriller!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day Katie!!! Glad you had so much fun!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home