Honeycrisp Apples

Honeycrisp Apples--If you haven't tried one, get yourself to a grocery store and pick one up! I had one for the first time in Colorado this fall, and was delighted when I found them at my local Sprouts. They are sweet, crispy, and absolutely delicious! Bright and crunchy, they're best when really cold. Yum!

3 Comments:
Happy to find your blog! And yes, I found the honeycrisp apples at Kroger this fall and am totally sold on them!!! Makes me feel sad for the other kinds of apples. Will look forward to reading more about you in the future. Love the new haircut, by the way!
Oh the mouse. Funny memories. The Dr. Pepper explosion was a different morning. Kam and I were in the kitchen and she dropped a can of DP and it hit just the right spot for that can to explode and cover it from floor to ceiling. Good grief. We had so much fun in that house! Love you! Also, pics of the bathroom please!
Hey...I haven't checked people's blogs in so long that I had to catch up on you!! I love your hair!! I don't know if you saw my blog...but I did the same thing with 'Beautiful Lengths'. You were braver than me...I only donated 8 inches! I should've done the 10 b/c I ended up having that much cut off!! You look great!
Post a Comment
<< Home