Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What Not To Pack

For the record, I am usually a very efficient packer--so when I was asked to help our Customers with a packing video, I thought I would be giving the tips. I was wrong...



Enjoy--and happy packing! Oh, and I hope you enjoy the blog reference at the end of the video!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Loved it! You were great!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Britney K said...

You're famous! And such cute hair! Love you.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah B said...

I love "What not to Wear" - this was a great adaptation! Sorry you had to be the makeover, but you pulled it off well. Thanks for sharing.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Wade said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Wade said...

Ha!

Thanks for the video. I'll be sure Kelly has a chance to review it before the next time we fly!

(Don't tell her I said that!)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-stinkin-larious.

1:42 PM  
Blogger laura jo said...

wow. that was amazing. thanks for the reminder on good packing strategies!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Good video - how will this video be used?

And can you email me & tell me again what you do for SWA?

Also - I noticed quite a Southern Drawl that I don't remember you having before you moved to Texas??

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was awesome! Ken appreciates your saving the fuel with your efficient packing. :) Great job!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Wade said...

Just swinging by to wish you a Merry Christmas!

W

4:29 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

AWESOME!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Amber Smith said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! that clayton is out of control. though I have to say don't take packing tips from every flight attendant. Some attach freakin' trains to the end of their roller bags!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mad Rappin EW said...

Amazing as always! I guess that must be where Laura found out about rolling my clothes to create space in my suitcase over Christmas

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home