Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sometimes, Dallas has some really cool free activities! This summer, Victory Park (by the AAC) has been showing "the new classics" outside on their giant screens for FREE! It totally reminds me of the movies out on Nelson Lawn during Welcome Week. So far I've seen the Princess Bride, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Indiana Jones--so fun! There's one more showing--the Sound of Music on Tuesday Sept 25.

Also, during September, the AFI and an organization called Arts Fighting Cancer are presenting movies at Lee Park. We saw Roman Holiday, and next is Cinema Paradiso, Moonstruck, and the Good the Bad, and the Ugly.

So if you're interested in fun movies on Tuesdays or Thursdays, check it out!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Porter said...

That is what I love about you Katie! You get into so many things and love sharing them with others! I mean, hello...BLUE RIBBON HOLDER!!! :)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you. Sounds like you're doing great and having fun! Check out my myspace page to see the latest in the Rizer family! Let's try to have a get together when I"m home at Christmas time if you'll be around! Miss seeing ya!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home