but where? Well, we'll see. Life is an adventure, check here for the latest report.
posted by Katie at 2:29 PM
oh my goodness. that's funny! They're so tan! Was the General Lee there? Where were you?
Ha! Those are great pictures!
Funny thing is, I saw the General Lee right after that! ...Just some good ol' boys...
I saw Tom Wopat at the Dallas Summer Musical's production of "Chicago"--he played Billy Flynn. Unfortunately, no General Lee.Sarah saw Chuck at the Dennis Quaid charity golf tournament in Austin. She saw Dennis Quaid too.
Oh wow! They are so awesome! I love it. YOu are so cool
Woah!! That's crazy. I think they're both pretty good ads for sunscreen.
These are great!! I used to be a scrabble watcher in my younger years with ol' Chuck Woolery! Gotta love him!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
oh my goodness. that's funny! They're so tan! Was the General Lee there? Where were you?
Ha! Those are great pictures!
Funny thing is, I saw the General Lee right after that!
...Just some good ol' boys...
I saw Tom Wopat at the Dallas Summer Musical's production of "Chicago"--he played Billy Flynn. Unfortunately, no General Lee.
Sarah saw Chuck at the Dennis Quaid charity golf tournament in Austin. She saw Dennis Quaid too.
Oh wow! They are so awesome! I love it. YOu are so cool
Woah!! That's crazy. I think they're both pretty good ads for sunscreen.
These are great!! I used to be a scrabble watcher in my younger years with ol' Chuck Woolery! Gotta love him!
Post a Comment
<< Home