Thursday, August 09, 2007

Social Networking

So lately, I've been trying to catch up with the times and explore all these new websites that fall into the "social networking" category--web 2.0 as it's also known. So I've been exploring the worlds of MySpace, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, and Twitter. Whew! For someone who doesn't have an iPod yet, there's a lot to adjust to.

But it's been really interesting. I've reconnected with friends from high school and college that I haven't talked to in years. I talk to my sweet friends in the youth group talk through my "wall" on Facebook all the time now.

I need to be better about keeping up with the blog, but in the meantime, look me up out in the web 2.0--there's a lot of communicating going on out there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

Oh Katie, I was so excited to see that you posted only to find out that blogging is "so last year"?!? I too am behind the times and will be sad if you are leaving us bloggers for bigger and better things.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha... I swear I'm not abandoning the blog--it's still very much "this year"!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home