but where? Well, we'll see. Life is an adventure, check here for the latest report.
Labels: SWA
posted by Katie at 2:06 PM
What a great picture of four wonderful people on a fantastic trip! SWA will be swamped with applications now! Come on up for dinner! Love, Mom
That's awesome!! Now I can say, "I knew them when..."
That's so cool katie.
That is so great! Congrats! Very cool. Hope all is well with you.
Your life is way too cool, Katie!
nice work!hey, btw, i'm totally winning that zoom photo contest. I know exactly what shot I want and I've got a month to get it. I've got one AWESOME one, but there is no southwest logo anywhere in the shot, so it might as well be american. does that matter??
I don't know how you do it girl - way to give SWA some well deserved publicity!!
Thanks folks--it's really not that fancy--i just know people who know people who know people.Mom-how 'bout I come sometime in June for dinner???Juice--i'm excited that you're prepping for the zoom contest. I'm cool if it doesn't have the SWA logo in it, so send them on in!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
What a great picture of four wonderful people on a fantastic trip! SWA will be swamped with applications now! Come on up for dinner! Love, Mom
That's awesome!! Now I can say, "I knew them when..."
That's so cool katie.
That is so great! Congrats! Very cool. Hope all is well with you.
Your life is way too cool, Katie!
nice work!
hey, btw, i'm totally winning that zoom photo contest. I know exactly what shot I want and I've got a month to get it. I've got one AWESOME one, but there is no southwest logo anywhere in the shot, so it might as well be american. does that matter??
I don't know how you do it girl - way to give SWA some well deserved publicity!!
Thanks folks--it's really not that fancy--i just know people who know people who know people.
Mom-how 'bout I come sometime in June for dinner???
Juice--i'm excited that you're prepping for the zoom contest. I'm cool if it doesn't have the SWA logo in it, so send them on in!
Post a Comment
<< Home