Sunday, March 18, 2007

Top O the Mornin' to You

Happy St. Patty's Day--We celebrated the luck of the Irish by letting the good folks of Dallas know that it was "their lucky day" by passing out coupons for $17 off their next SWA flight at the Greenville Parade. Our street crew met up for a yummy breakfast of muffins and chiliquilies before heading out.

Most folks were pretty excited about our little coupon, and we had a good time watching most of the floats!


Hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day as well!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those hats were a great success! I don't think anyone kept theirs for more than 20 minutes before giving it away to someone in the crowd!

Good times. Good chiliquiles....

12:37 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Mmmmm...chiliquiles! I flew SWA on St. Patty's day and really appreciated the green pride put forth by the SWA folks. Yet one more reason why I luv SWA!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Once again, you work for THE BEST company ever.....is there any holiday you guys don't celebrate!?!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home