This and That
I paid $2.09 per gallon for gas tonight! Hooray! Rumor has it that prices are below $2 some places here! Amazing to think that one year ago, Hurricane Rita caused folks here to line up 4 cars deep at the gas pump because they were afraid of shortages.
Politics drive me crazy sometimes! I had high hopes that this could be the week that we said adios to the wright amendment, but it's looking like we might be stuck for a while longer.
Last week, I watched the new Grey's Anatomy while giving blood. It was kinda weird to be hooked up with a needle coming out of my arm and surrounded by people in scrubs and white coats while watching McDreamy and all the medical drama.

2 Comments:
Don't be jealous but there is a place in Baytown that is $1.96. Kind of amazing! Also kind of sad that we thinks that's low!
I paid $2.60 today in Denver for regular unleaded. But I do have mountains and four seasons.
Post a Comment
<< Home