No Spain, No Gain
Yippee! It's vacation time! The washer is washing, my passport is waiting, and my suitcase is almost full! I'm leaving for Spain and Portugal tomorrow with my good friends Shanta, Brooke, and Kendra!
We're flying into Madrid, renting a car, then driving down to southern Spain, over to Seville, and then on to Lisbon. Usually I am a big-city, see the major sights kinda girl. But this trip, for some reason, I'm really looking forward to taking it easy and seeing the countryside. We're going to stay in this 16th century renaissance palace one night, we might spend some time on the beach, and I hope we get to see (or do!) some flamenco dancing!I'll do my best to post from the road, but I don't know that the palace will be equipped with internet... Happy Labor Day weekend!
Labels: Travel

2 Comments:
Katie--I am so excited for you! Have a great time!
If you have time you should really stop by Toledo & Segovia. They are amazing!! Have a blast!
Post a Comment
<< Home