Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pictures from Spain


Yippee! My bag has finally arrived. It just took a slight delay and a minor detour, so now I've got my camera cord back! Here are some of the highlights from the trip!

Gazpacho--cold tomato soup with cucumbers, peppers, bread, and onions. Like salsa with a spoon!



What can I say, Miguel Cervantes had Don Quixote, I had Spain for Dummies.


Kendra's driving, I'm navigating--and yes, google maps really will get you to the 16th century palace. Well, maybe we had to stop and ask for directions a couple of times, but eventually we made it! I swear, she only just glanced at the camera, the rest of the time her eyes were on the road!


Kendra says "good knight" from the 16th century palace in Ubeda.


The gorge-ous town of Ronda. Definitely our favorite!

Dinner out on the street in Ronda.


The oldest bullring in Spain.

We saw awesome flamenco dancing!

I guess that's all for Spain. Portugal pics to come soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I must say that I have never really been a fan of gazpacho. Something about cold soup just grosses me out. I loved Madrid, Toledo and Seville the most when I went forever ago! It looks like you guys had so much fun, and I am jealous. Also, Boone and I pretty much only fly standby, but we do it on SWA's enemy airline, American!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home