Surprise!
Happy Birthday Sarah!My sweet sister celebrated her 26th birthday on Friday. So to surprise her, we flew to Austin on Thursday night and met her for a fun birthday surprise.
See, she thought she was meeting her two roommates for dinner, but when she got to the restaurant, she was greeted by mom and me! She had no clue, and was definitely caught off guard.
We went to a great restaurant in downtown Austin called Moonshine Grill. The appetizers were yummy (fried calamari plus artichoke and spinach fondue), our dinners were wonderful (snapper with peaches and crabmeat and salmon with basil butter), and the dessert was amazing (peanut butter mousse on oreo crust).The night was so fun, then we both flew out early the next morning and I was back at work. Trips like that make it so fun to work for an airline.
Anyone have any great surprises to share??

2 Comments:
Well, I've been meaning to tell you. . . . You know how all of our friends are being impregnated and so forth. Well . . . . Nikki and I are not pregnant - (don't be so surprised.)
Happy B-Day Sarah!
You've made me hungry, so I think I'll go and eat dinner now.
I like to 'surprise' my dogs with walks and they get sooooo excited when I get out the leash, they can't stop spinning around. It's so funny to watch.
That's all I've got.
Post a Comment
<< Home