Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrr! It's COLD! But, wow, there was beautiful snow coming down when I was driving in to work this morning. I just heard that they've closed most of the Dallas schools today, which totally makes me wish I was a student again. I remember when it would snow in Tulsa, mom would let us make snow ice cream with the snow and vanilla flavoring. YUM!

It was downright frigid in Hereford this weekend, especially for the California and Arizona folks who just aren't used to this weather. But, on the other hand, the trees were the prettiest I'd seen! They looked perfectly "flocked!"

I'm glad Dallas is getting a little winter weather, but I'm ready for it to warm up some...There's talk of a camping trip this weekend, but to me the phrases "let's set up the tent" and "40% chance of a wintry mix" just don't go together. So I have a feeling that I'll be somewhere with warm central heating instead of bundled up next to a fire.
Anyone have any fun snow-day memories to share??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home