Quick Update
It's been a busy week since I last posted--here's a quick recap...
Last weekend, SWA celebrated our 35th anniversary with a big party at the maintenance hangar at Headquarters. Then, that Saturday night was the annual awards banquet. It was lots of fun as always!
Tuesday was a sad night when the Mavs lost the finals. But watching the Mavs kept me entertained last week while I was painting a bedroom for my new roommate Lorisa! I met her for the first time when she came over with her stuff on Saturday, but she seems super sweet!
Also this weekend, I was excited to celebrate with Nic and Ashley at their wedding! It was definitely a fun soiree with great friends, music, and dancing!
On the horizon, I'm gearing up for our singles' mission trip to New Orleans. We'll be working with a group called Hilltop Rescue and I definitley ask for your prayers for our group of 13 as we get ready to go. More on that to come!
Last weekend, SWA celebrated our 35th anniversary with a big party at the maintenance hangar at Headquarters. Then, that Saturday night was the annual awards banquet. It was lots of fun as always!Tuesday was a sad night when the Mavs lost the finals. But watching the Mavs kept me entertained last week while I was painting a bedroom for my new roommate Lorisa! I met her for the first time when she came over with her stuff on Saturday, but she seems super sweet!
Also this weekend, I was excited to celebrate with Nic and Ashley at their wedding! It was definitely a fun soiree with great friends, music, and dancing!On the horizon, I'm gearing up for our singles' mission trip to New Orleans. We'll be working with a group called Hilltop Rescue and I definitley ask for your prayers for our group of 13 as we get ready to go. More on that to come!

2 Comments:
You girls look Gorgeous at the wedding! Did you dance the night away?
There are some hot mamas right there!
Post a Comment
<< Home