Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I dropped my cell phone in a glass of water today...

it happened completly on accident! I meant to set it in the cup holder of the car, I just didn't realize that the cup still had 2" of water in it! Ooopsie! It's air-drying now, so we'll see. I'm optimistic that we'll be back up and running tomorrow. It's funny though: Six years ago, I didn't know life with a cell phone. Now to go six hours without it (at least while I'm in Dallas) seems very strange.

So what is it that you can't go without now--or what do you think you'll be addicted to five years down the line???

5 Comments:

Blogger Mad Rappin EW said...

Crystal Meth

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago only mine was a little worse. Apparently Cingular's "roam anywhere" slogan doesn't include underwater or jumping into pools with your cell phone in your pocket.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

the bread that comes at restaurants while you wait for food. sometimes we wait for a couple hours for food here. Man, some bread would be nice!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Eric--you are letting your "gangster" side show... so I guess your network doesn't appreciate chlorine...

Kevin--If I thought it would still be fresh, I'd mail you some bread from Macaroni Grill or Cheesecake Factory. Whew, that's a wait!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Oh - I am all about the bread from restaurants.

I think addiction to tivo is just around the corner. More like a year or two from now.

I am almost as addicted to my internet as I am my cell phone. I'm also getting there with my new GPS.

Cody let me wash his cell phone in the laundry last month, after drying out, all is good.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All I have to say about the cell phone thing is that it is a COMPLETE waste of time to try and get all of the Coke out of a phone. It won't work and that's it!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that I can't live without Blockbuster home delivery (aka Netflix). Even if you're a loser like me and don't have cable, you can still rent TONS of TV shows so it still feels like you have cable!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home