Ice Cream That Could Change Your Life

If you live in the Dallas Metroplex then get to Mockingbird and 75 as fast as you can! Awaiting your tastebuds is an unbelievable combination of cookies and ice cream called Pokey O's.
To start, you choose from an assortment of 12 cookie flavors. Pick your favorite two. Then, you choose from a lovely freezer case of Blue Bell Ice Cream. Finally, envision the two meeting. The ice cream becomes nestled between the two cookies in your custom-made ice cream sandwich. And the best part is that you can have this amazing ice cream and cookie experience for only $2.
I'm telling you, it may cost you $10 in gas to drive there, but you won't be disappointed by Pokey O's. Mom and I tried it for the first time on Friday night, and it was outstanding!Oh, and they're open 'til midnight, so get on over there!

1 Comments:
Dude - this sounds like the very thing I was created for - the reason I'm here. I think the gang will load up and go tonight!
Post a Comment
<< Home