Fresh Enthusiasm
In the past 24 hours, I have encountered two wonderful examples of spirited enthusiasm at the time of new beginnings. It's so exciting and energizing!
First, we had a baptism at church last night. I'd say we have about 2 or 3 a month at Prestoncrest, and I get so excited every time. This time, a precious 17-year old named Danielle was added to the Lord's Family. I had the opportunity to speak with her after the service and her joy was almost uncontrollable. The smile on her face, the joy that was beaming from her smile, the hope in her eyes, they cleansing that had just occurred. It was so encouraging to just speak with her! It's been almost 16 years since I was baptized, but speaking with Danielle on Sunday night reminded me that God cleanses me every day!
Today, we had two new writers join our Employee Communications Team. YEAH! Not only was I excited because we were back up to a full Team, it was so great to see their enthusiasm for the new job! I canÂt wait to hear about their new ideas and big plans for our Team!
So I guess this was mostly a lesson (mainly to me) to not take things for granted and to continue to have a fresh outlook on all aspects of life: my relationship with the Lord, my job, and my family and friends!
First, we had a baptism at church last night. I'd say we have about 2 or 3 a month at Prestoncrest, and I get so excited every time. This time, a precious 17-year old named Danielle was added to the Lord's Family. I had the opportunity to speak with her after the service and her joy was almost uncontrollable. The smile on her face, the joy that was beaming from her smile, the hope in her eyes, they cleansing that had just occurred. It was so encouraging to just speak with her! It's been almost 16 years since I was baptized, but speaking with Danielle on Sunday night reminded me that God cleanses me every day!
Today, we had two new writers join our Employee Communications Team. YEAH! Not only was I excited because we were back up to a full Team, it was so great to see their enthusiasm for the new job! I canÂt wait to hear about their new ideas and big plans for our Team!
So I guess this was mostly a lesson (mainly to me) to not take things for granted and to continue to have a fresh outlook on all aspects of life: my relationship with the Lord, my job, and my family and friends!

1 Comments:
You guys need a photographer on your staff.
Post a Comment
<< Home