Monday, January 09, 2006

Potpourri

That was always my favorite category when watching Jeopardy because you never know what you're going to get. Same thing with this entry. A lot has happened in the past few weeks, so I apologize for the randomness, but here are some pictures that I HAD to share...

Our Family on Christmas Morning


Amy Beth Rasco Porter and Mallory Beth Porter--they were both born on December 20th!

Southwest Airlines is Pleased to Announce New Service to Denver



Nic Belcher and Ashley Parks (soon to be Belcher) got engaged last Friday! Wahoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

This was my favorite blog of the day! YAY for Amy! YAY for Nic and Ashley! Your mom looks great and so do you! This was a very happy blog!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Becky Martin said...

Katie,
I love to read your blog because I feel like I'm not just catching up with you but all the other ACUers out there! Thanks for the pictures...now I'll all up to speed!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow! I can always count on the scoop from you! Way to go Rasco! Way to go Ashley! SO much excitement!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics! I agree with Ashley- you and your family all look fantastic! AND, your job looks like too much fun.....is it ever NOT fun? Please tell Ashley and Nick congrats!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home