Good Times with the Thais
Well, we're back! At 5:30 this morning, 28 hours after leaving the hotel in Bangkok, I crawled into bed in Dallas! Woo Hoo! The Thailand trip was a little more adventurous than others we've taken, but it sure was fun. We counted up, and we were gone for about 9 days and we only stayed 4 nights in a hotel. What's up with that??? 1 on a plane, 1 in an airport, 2 in a hotel at the beach, 1 on a train, 2 in a hotel in bangkok, 1 in an airplane, and 1 in a car. crazy. Here are some of the pics. We took almost 400, but here are just a few...

The Bird Flu Warning Sign in Taiwan

The Beautiful Limestone Cliffs by our Beach at Rai Ley
Look, I'm riding an elephant!

To get to our hotel, we had to ride in one of these "long tail boats."
Have I mentioned that we had to carry our luggage through the ocean because the tide was out so much???

Designs at the Royal Palace

This was before I got scolded for taking a picture of the Emerald Budda.
The famous Kho San Road--a big backpacker hangout.
More pictures to come soon, but for now, I'm off to bed!

7 Comments:
(1) Katie, you're my hero. (2) I really hope you have a picture of Kendra with the pigeons. I'd love to hear her story of the event!
Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Welcome home.
Great to have you back. Look forward to more stories.
Welcome home! Can't wait to see more pics......carrying the luggage thru the high tide looks like a major memory was made- hillarious!
Welcome home! Can't wait to see more pics......carrying the luggage thru the high tide looks like a major memory was made- hillarious!
guys,
i'm glad to see you had a great time. i just about soiled myself when i saw the pictures of you guys and your rollerbags. i'm happy to see pictures of limestone, longtail boats and yes, buddha. hooray for cheap massages and toxins!
keep the pictures coming.
jesus.
AWE-SOME!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're home all safe and sound. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home