A Dickens of a Christmas Party Weekend
Whew! This has been a busy weekend--the holiday season is in full swing!On Friday night, I went to the SWA Revenue Management (my old department) Christmas party at Sambuca in uptown. We had a tasty dinner of sea bass and chocolate ganache (this was after the yummy bruchetta and crab cake appetizers!) and we stayed 'til the very end!
Since I'm no longer an official member of the SWARM, I was excited when Steven asked if I'd be his date for the night. It's always fun to spend the evening talking and laughing with friends, and with this group, there is certainly a lot of both!
Saturday night was the SWA Corporate Communications Party. It was at this really cool loft in downtown Dallas. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and lots of candles.
We had fun dancing to the DJ who looked just like Rod Stewart. Herb and Colleen even made an appearance for a little while!
Then on Sunday night, SWA had a table at the Dallas Theater Guild "A Dickens of a Christmas" black tie gala at the Adolphus. It was fun to get dressed up, but we were about 40 years under the average age of the crowd.
But still, it was a fun holiday event, the food was awesome, and hey, I got my picture made with Ebeneezer Scrooge.

10 Comments:
I was under the impression that Ebenezer Scrooge had been changed by his visits from the ghosts. However, he looks just as Scroogeish as ever in that picture. What happened? Oh, and did he actually say, "Bah, humbug". I hope so.
Woah Katie- you are one hot mama! I'm glad you had fun at all your fancy parties.
I think he was the "pre-ghost" scrooge. He was quite a grumpy man, and yes, he threw the "bah humbug." I did my best to cheer him up!
gorgeous pics kate!!! you're a party queen!
Those pictures are so fun! You look amazing in all of them, of course! I was wondering where you were this weekend. 'Tis the season! Glad you had fun!
So fun! Katie, you are beautiful and you got to wear so many fun outfits in one weekend!
I was going to say that you are a hot mama, but that was taken already. You are a sexy fox!
I am so out of the loop. What is SWARM? You look beautiful as always.
Ashley--sorry for the lingo--SWARM is the SouthWest Airlines Revenue Management group.
And Kelly, it was so fun to get fancied up three nights in a row!
WOW! My fanciest Christmas event was the Women's Ministry Christmas Brunch last Saturday. I love your fancy life! I don't think I should ever live in Dallas--I would have no idea how to function.
Post a Comment
<< Home