Wellllll, I'm thinking that I was thinking that I would love to be Shirley Temple. All those finger curls and a dimple! Wow! Look up Shirley Temple at Reel Classics: http://reelclassics.com/Actresses/Shirley/shirley.htm Or maybe I was mimicking my two beautiful older sisters. :):)
Ok...I've always thought you looked just like your mom...so it doesn't surprise me, but is a little you! That is a great picture...it looks just like you!!!
6 Comments:
Wellllll, I'm thinking that I was thinking that I would love to be Shirley Temple. All those finger curls and a dimple! Wow! Look up Shirley Temple at Reel Classics: http://reelclassics.com/Actresses/Shirley/shirley.htm
Or maybe I was mimicking my two beautiful older sisters. :):)
That is the sweetest picture! What a treasure to have it!
so adorable! And . . .don't you love moms who comment on your blog? I do! Kelly
Ok...I've always thought you looked just like your mom...so it doesn't surprise me, but is a little you! That is a great picture...it looks just like you!!!
I agree. You can definately see you in that picture.
That might be one of the cutest photos I've ever seen! (This is Allyson, btw...) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home