You've got the right stuff!
Sunday night I went to the New Kids on the Block concert--yes, 18 years later, they're back!
Of course, we had to dress up--even though we were going out to dinner "in public" beforehand.
Here we are showing off our tickets! My New Kid's shirt was a new, iron-on creation, while Kendra's was the real deal. Totally authentic "Magic Summer Tour" t-shirt and extra-giant Joey button.

NKOTB the sequel-- Sarah didn't have to call and call and call to try and beat the busy signal to buy tickets this time. Thankfully they invented the internet since then.

It was an awesome concert--much like the first one--thousands of screaming girls/women and all five new kids were rockin' the block (but I think you can only see Donnie in this picture)!

Of course, we had to dress up--even though we were going out to dinner "in public" beforehand.
Here we are showing off our tickets! My New Kid's shirt was a new, iron-on creation, while Kendra's was the real deal. Totally authentic "Magic Summer Tour" t-shirt and extra-giant Joey button. 
NKOTB the sequel-- Sarah didn't have to call and call and call to try and beat the busy signal to buy tickets this time. Thankfully they invented the internet since then.

It was an awesome concert--much like the first one--thousands of screaming girls/women and all five new kids were rockin' the block (but I think you can only see Donnie in this picture)!

Labels: Dallas

6 Comments:
Steve wants to know if they sang "Hangin Tough". Oh oh oh oh oh... :)
~Mollie
PS you girls look like totally!
I am sad I missed it! It would of brought back some precious memories of the Joe obsession days!
I'm as jealous of you now as I was of all my friends who got to go to the concert when we were in 7th grade when I didn't. At least they brought me a Jordan shirt and giant button. Wish I still has those! I'm so glad y'all went. FUN!!
P.S. You're my covergirl.
OH fun!! The memories...
SO jealous!
You are too funny! I'm glad you went all out. What a great memory!
Post a Comment
<< Home