Thursday, May 31, 2007

Indescribable Experiences

I can't really even describe to you what our last few days in Jerusalem have been like--a visit to the garden of Gethsemane, seeing a possible place of the crucifixion, and then the empty tomb--He is risen! It's just like Easter all over again!

We've also seen the devotion of the Jews praying at the Western Wall of the Temple, and made a trip to Bethany--where Mary and Martha lived with their brother, Lazarus, who Jesus raised from the dead!
It's 9 p.m. on Thursday now, and we're leaving the hotel at 1 a.m. to transfer to the Tel Aviv airport. I'll separate from the group and fly to Istanbul and then New York, and hopefully, if all goes well with the planes, I'll go all the way to Dallas by Friday night. Please say a prayer for safety and for good rest on the airplanes!
I can't wait to post pictures and really process everything we've seen these past two weeks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie,
We pray for your safe return to the
US. Can't wait for the pics.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home