Happy Halloween!
I don't really know how to describe it--each department picks a theme, dresses in costume, and most of them will put on a skit or do a carnival or haunted house too. I'm talking professional-grade performances! Stomp routines, videos, singing and dancing that would make broadway jealous. It's like grub meets Sing Song for you ACU peeps.
Folks bring their kids (or their parents) up to headquarters and you can go from show to show all day long. It's amazing! Out department helps to plan the day and set the schedule, so we don't have a skit ourselves, but man, those judges have such a hard decision! The Corporate Communications Team dressed up like Cowboys and Cowgirls, but the pirate costume was definitely most popular among our Employees--Especially our CEO, Gary Kelly who masqueraded as Captain Jack Sparrow for the day.
The competition was fierce. Each group gave their all! Here's a shot from the Purchasing Department's skit. You might recognize this guy if you look real close...It was so fun, and the perfect way to start the weekend!
Labels: SWA

6 Comments:
I love it!!! I wish I could've been there to see it all!! How fun!!
That looks like so much fun! I would've loved to have been there.
KEN IS HILARIOUS- wow, wow, wow.....all I can (once again) is that you work for the best company in America!!! We rode SWA not long ago and were reminded what an efficient and fabulous airline you guys are...
HA! It was fun for sure. The cowgirls were a big hit, and so was that hot nerd, Eugene! Congratulations on another successful event!
Katie! It's been a little while since I checked your blog. Shanta emailed me about Dry Bones' virtual shower--what a great opportunity to help! I love your post before that about the little boy--amazing!
3 weeks ago I few SWA to Houston and on our return trip, The Church Lady relayed the emergency instructions! SWA is always an adventure! :) AND last week I flew on an unnamed airline (not my choice) and let's just say that we spent an unplanned night in Atlanta... When will the world learn, SWA is the way to go??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home