Give A Shout for In-N-Out
I'm so excited! I just learned that In-N-Out is coming to Texas! They're going to start with 15 stores in the Dallas area--woo hoo! In-N-Out is on my list of "must visits" anytime I'm in California, Arizona, or Nevada, so it's going to be fun to have it here. Of course, it always makes me think of good friends and family out west, so I'm sure that it will still be a great stop whenever I'm out to visit them!



5 Comments:
How about you take 14 In-N-Outs and share 1 with Longview!! I mean, really...do you need 15?! I'd also like a Pei Wei. Yall have plenty of those, too...so share the love! :)
I got an email about this from my dad. You guys may be In-N-Out's biggest fans:)
I just experienced H&M while we were in Boston. Love it!
um yes on H&M and Trader Joe's please!!! Kelly
actually there's also this fast food place I went to once in Nebraska, Runza that I wouldn't mind having one of here. Kelly
oh and archivers scrapbooking store too. :) kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home