We Be Jammin!
Thanks to my sweet next door neighbor and her hearty plum tree, I had some fun jam and jelly experience back in June. Then in August, Sarah and I made banana jam and pineapple jelly to enter in the state fair! Check it out!
Sarah and her pineapple jelly!



Getting ready to turn bananas into jam!


Check out all these plums!


Jelly loves a good hot water bath!
So we got our results in the mail today:
Fourth Place for Sarah's pineapple jelly and my plum jelly
and
First place for my banana jam and wild plum vanilla jam!
No ribbons for the scrapbook, photos, or salt&pepper shakers.
Be sure and look for the jellies and jams on display at the fair this year!
Sarah and her pineapple jelly!
Getting ready to turn bananas into jam!
Check out all these plums!
So we got our results in the mail today:
Fourth Place for Sarah's pineapple jelly and my plum jelly
and
First place for my banana jam and wild plum vanilla jam!
No ribbons for the scrapbook, photos, or salt&pepper shakers.
Be sure and look for the jellies and jams on display at the fair this year!
Labels: Dallas

4 Comments:
If it were up to me, you would have a first place ribbon for your scrapbook!!! Good job on the jam!! I'd love to have some right now!
Hooray!!!! Congrats! So proud of you! I wish I could eat some of that plum jam right now! Yum! Great photos! Kelly
Flat! out! awesome! Katie and Sarah! nice back splash too
Congrats Katie on your prize winning jam! Any chance I could get some of that for Christmas this year? Or if you want to you could just bring some to church and send it home with Miranda. Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment
<< Home