Two Great Movies with Awesome British Accents
I just had to share with you--In the past 24 hours, I've seen two GREAT movies with AWESOME British accents.
First--The Holiday. It's in theaters now, and it's a DARLING romantic comedy. So cute. Kate and Jack in L.A. befriending a darling old man, Cameron and Jude in a darling cottage in Surrey. Almost too much for me to handle! I wanted to see it again as soon as the show ended.
Second--Goal! It's a soccer movie. I don't know a darn thing about soccer and I LOVED this movie. It's all about a mexican immigrant who gets the chance to play "football" for Newcastle United. Amazing. You'll have to rent it or add it to your blockbuster list, but I totally recommend it!Add these to your christmas movie watching plans--you won't be disappointed!

2 Comments:
ooooh, I saw The Holiday last weekend. I LOOOOOVED it. But it might have something to do with the fact that one of the story lines depicted my life!!
I also loved The Holiday! I don't usually get to go see movies, so I was SO glad that this was the one I will probably see for the next few months!
Post a Comment
<< Home