Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do you see any flippin Sasquatches around here?


Napoleon Dynamite is still funny to me! And John Heder really makes me laugh! I don't care if it's the t-shirt or a talking doll, it really makes me laugh! If you agree, check out these commercials for the Utah State Fair. Although I know that Big Tex has them beat, the commercials are great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Napoleon Dynamite is flippin' sweet! I can't get enough of it and I really do think it gets funnier over time. I haven't watched it in a few months, but I giggle every time I hear or see a reference to it. I almost bought a "Gimme your tots" tshirt last night, but I didn't want to offend the general public by wearing a youth-sized medium around my non-youth-sized medium body. :-)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home