Wild Fluctuations
I love a good, dramatic change. Why bother easing into something when you can just change it instantly?
Apparently, mother nature agrees. Yesterday, it was 104, humid, and sunny. Today was cool and overcast with a gentle breeze. Although I hear that it could be back up in the 90s by Sunday, but for now, I will welcome fall with open arms!
On a semi-related note, it seems that gas prices like to fluctuate wildly as well. And not just from day-to-day. It seems that a while ago, gas prices from station to station would only be off by 5 cents, or maybe even 10. Today, though, there was a 50-cent swing in prices only two miles apart! Marsh and Forest, $2.79. Marsh and Walnut Hill, $3.29.
So stay on your toes--the bargains are there for the taking!
So, whether its the weather, the price of gas, or life on a larger scale--go out there, make the change--take the leap of faith! There's no better time than today!
Apparently, mother nature agrees. Yesterday, it was 104, humid, and sunny. Today was cool and overcast with a gentle breeze. Although I hear that it could be back up in the 90s by Sunday, but for now, I will welcome fall with open arms!
On a semi-related note, it seems that gas prices like to fluctuate wildly as well. And not just from day-to-day. It seems that a while ago, gas prices from station to station would only be off by 5 cents, or maybe even 10. Today, though, there was a 50-cent swing in prices only two miles apart! Marsh and Forest, $2.79. Marsh and Walnut Hill, $3.29.
So stay on your toes--the bargains are there for the taking!So, whether its the weather, the price of gas, or life on a larger scale--go out there, make the change--take the leap of faith! There's no better time than today!

1 Comments:
I'm really glad you have a blog now, Katie. You always have cool stuff to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home