Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Am I Living in the Sixth Sense?

No, I'm not seeing dead people. But you know the scene in that movie where all the kitchen cabinets are standing open? Well, I turned around tonight and every single cabinet door was standing wide open. The culprit? Hurricane Cocina.

The eye of the hurricane passed through on Sunday night when Mike and his men finished up the painting. Tonight, we started moving back in. HOORAY!!! I think we were all going to lose it between the boxes and the paint fumes if it lasted much longer. Although we're not back to normal yet, we are making progress. I'll have "after" pictures up soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude- gorgeous! I love it!! Do you? How do you think it all turned out? Ready to cook for me?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the tile backsplash! Can't wait to see the after pics.....heard about your AWESOME adventure coming up this weekend from SM......have a blast and please post stories upon your return!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

amytime! I'll have to break in the oven with an apple pie!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home